The Solana Highlands apartment homes have been owned and proudly managed by H.G. Fenton Company, a family-owned San Diego company, since 1998. H.G. Fenton has played a key role in providing resources for many notable local landmarks and creating quality places for people to live and work for over 110 years. H.G. Fenton is committed to its customers and employees and conducts all business activities within its core values.
H.G. Fenton’s long-term ownership commitment is reflected in the high level of customer service it provides and by its reinvestment in the properties it owns to ensure well-maintained business and residential environments of which its customers can be proud.
H.G. Fenton owns apartment communities in East Village, Little Italy, Carlsbad, Del Mar, Mission Valley, Scripps Ranch, Sabre Springs/Poway and Tierrasanta. In 2015, we opened Urbana in East Village which was named Community of the Year by the Building Industry Association of San Diego and recognized for its architectural and landscape design. In summer 2018, we will open the Vici Luxury Apartments and Amo Apartments in Little Italy which are adjacent to a new European-style public piazza that is a partnership between H.G. Fenton and the Little Italy Association.
Purpose: Create Lifestyle Opportunities where Employees Flourish, Residents Live Well and Businesses Succeed.
- We do what we say we will do and we do it well.
- We are fair-minded and honest with each other and those with whom we do business.
- We are committed to our employees’ experience, professional development, success and quality of life.
- We are committed to our customers and the quality of their experience with us.
- We continually review and improve the quality of our business practices to achieve our goals.